Thursday, March 09, 2006

and the countdown begins..........

A couple of weeks ago, you may remember me telling you that I am on a travelling blitz this year. I have most of my trips planned/booked/paid for, and you will be pleased to know that my next port of call is.......drum roll please............

CHIineon c (wbrc)AGOo

BUGGER! The letters wouldn't fit. Oh well. You get the idea.

Yep. Tomorrow afternoon, George and I will be on a plane (the AWESOME Southwest) and will be Chicago bound. We are staying in the Windy City at the lovely Michael's where he has dilligently been scrubbing floors and ironing sheets (he says!!!). I told him not to as (one would think) this would guilt me into doing the same for when guests come to stay at our house. I would rather people get the "lived in" feeling when they come to my house which basically means, you stay as you come!

Just kidding!!!!

Michael has been planning lots of things for us to do which luckily involves shopping and hopefully, the next time you see this picture:



I'll be in it!

While Michael has been running around his end sorting stuff out, I have at this end. Who'll look after the kids? who will feed the cats? who will make sure that there are no parties being held at my house? etc., You know, the usual stuff! Well, it's all taken care of, so now all I have to do is get my nails done tomorrow and make sure we are completely packed and Bob's your Uncle!

Can you sense my excitement? Coz I am stoked!

When I return on Sunday(OMG !!! Monday is my 7 year Wedding Anniversary) I shall have lots of pictures to show - fingers crossed that I'm not too giddy or drunk for that!

Later gaters..................

No comments: