Sunday, March 12, 2006

Overheard in Chicago..........

Did we have fun with Michael, Dave and the girls? You be the judge!
  • I've lost my bus pass.
  • Did you just see nipple?
  • To a waiter - "what?"
  • I'm too excited to sleep.
  • Tiramasu and you?
  • Shoes, Socks, etc.,
  • Girl, you need to splash water and maintain!
  • Why can't you be more like Micheal?
  • Thank you Photo Fazer!
  • This can be for your Summer house.
  • Everyone will want to come if they see that the gays give good baskets!
  • Without giving it all away, watch BuckAngel.
  • She would eat you alive.
  • I'm so gay for Johnny Depp.
  • Oh yes there IS a back room!
  • Andi and I are going to Tiffany's.
  • I'm sober and I think I see a green duck.
  • I Googled "Fun things to do in Libby Montana"
  • Don't go girlfriend.
  • I keep checking my pocket for something hard.
  • You're a hottie.
  • Will you be all CSI-like with a black-light for your sheets?
  • I'm not a gossip but..............
  • Heterose.....Hetero.....Het....... I need to wash my mouth out with soap.
  • They all want me so bad!
  • I like Charleston's ring.
  • How big is your ring?
  • My face hurts.
  • We are looking but we shouldn't be.........I'm scared
  • THAT is Neverland.
  • There has NEVER been straight sex in my bed.............. There still hasn't.
  • Please, come back ANYTIME.

Enough said.

For a view of Chicago and our trip - click here, obviously changing the speed as there are so many!

No comments: