Saturday, March 04, 2006

Finally, a hangover-free day.....

Now, if I could just remember what I drank that made me so unbelievably drunk to the point of:
  • Severe memory loss.
  • no feeling in my now dead big-toe.
  • falling down on the dance floor.
  • sliding across and off the seat on the ride home.
That would be awesome! I mean I was wasted and I don't have even the slightest bit of a hangover.

My worthless raffle tickets

We went to a reverse raffle last night (and it doesn't matter how many times it is explained to me, I will NEVER understand the rules) and I had a glass or ten of Chardonnay (I have just been informed).

How much DID I drink?

From what I remember, I drank, George left early, I didn't win a bloody thing in the afore-mentioned raffle, I drank, things got blurry, I fell. Thats about all I remember. Oh, and apparently some friends brought me home.

But who cares about that? I didn't have a hangover when I got up! A sore foot but no headache. What is THAT all about?

Next weekend, it is my wedding anniversary (7 years) and I'll be in Chicago so there will be no repeat of the above behaviour. I am looking forward to it very much, and I think there will be a visit to a Chinatown too! I've never been to one before so that should be fun......

Today, my eldest son Nick turns 17. 17!!!!!! I just spoke to him in New Zealand (remember me sending him? No? Read here) where he is currently 17 + 1 day. He is hungover. Hahahahaaaa He should have drunk what I drunk. I can't believe my baby is 17! I can't believe that I am old enough to HAVE a 17 year old. I can't believe that I am talking about a child of mine drinking! I think I need another drink!

and that's about it.

What have you all been up to?

No comments: