Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Right, this time, I'm sticking to it!!! (oh, and I'm getting old)

Remember back when.........

I was doing my walks, remember?. Yep, well, what with everything going on that HAS been going on, my health got waylayed.

However, I have decided that it is time to get back into the grand scheme of things. Watching the 2nd season of The Biggest Loser has got me motivated again! Have any of you seen this show? It's great. Unfortunately, at 185 lbs they won't accept me, but still, I can take notes and stuff and try to incorporate that into my daily life.

For those that don't know, I am soon to be hitting the big 36! Yes, 36! (more on that subject later) Bloody Nora! I don't want to be unhealthy at 36, being tired out walking a distance that a few years ago I could walk three times. So, I've decided enough is enough.

I want my arms and legs to be as thin as this again and my stomach to be as flat as this (albeit was a fair few years ago!):

at 13

I am sick of looking like I ate John Waynes horse! No wonder he looks pissed!

I look like I've eaten the horse he sits on!

So what am I going to do to combat this situation?

I am walking my fast walk, working out on the eliptical trainer, trying to do some of the exercises they do in TBL2, drinking water (and plenty of it), eating a breakfast (something I just don't do!), and I'm going to try and eat healthier foods.

That should get me somewhere.

My goal? From 185 to 150. I know thats a lot to ask but I have to do it. Every day, my weight is on my mind and I'm just getting sick of it.

Oh, and I'm also going to the UK for a week or so on the 20th October, where I will meet up with some very skinny friends who, apart from being astounded at just how much weight I've piled on, look thinner than ever. Don't get me wrong, I'm not doing it for them, it's for me but still..........

Anyway, that's the weight news. Now my birthday.

The whopping 36!

Yes, my birthday is coming up. However, I will be in the UK when this fantastic phenomenom occurs. Bollocks. My party will just have to wait till I get back. You ARE all invited you know. I'm just trying to think of some place to register for gifts... hahahahahahahah

36. How bloody old am I? I don't want to be all "remember when.....?" but really, I remember going into double digits, I remember thinking at 16 "I can't imagine what it will feel like to be in my late 30's"

Well, if the old Andi could talk back to the young vivacious (I was!!!!) Andi, she would say "It's Bollocks! stay young!"

Mind you, this way I can have two parties! One in the UK and one in the US! Magic, double the fun, and double the pictures to post!

Awesome.

No comments: