Friday, February 25, 2005

Not much to say 'cept maybe.....

Every day I read stories in the news and shake my head and just wonder. Who cares? There are all sorts of disasters in the world yet people concern themselves with mindless crap. Half the stories I don't even finish reading. So here is my very brief view on a couple of stories that are floating in the cesspit that is the world news.

This woman should find a train instead, or maybe a gun if she is that desperate. Some people are just going to do it regardless.

This guy should just give it up and let someone else do the running. If this was the U.S. you KNOW Cheney would be in already.

Kill Gil? I don't think so.

See this? This is why I hate people that don't know their location. Simply saying "I think it's over yonder" is not going to cut it Sonny......

So what? I am so sick of people complaining about Gay's. Who gives a rats arse? If you want to be gay, go ahead, more power to you.

Who amongst us believes this is Gastroentiritis? and when did she last have a hit album?

Can you hear me now? I'm telling you George, you ever hang up on me...........

Good day America........

P.S. I have accumulated $5.92 on Google Adsense.... only another $94.08 before they cut me a check, so people, come on, get clicking. (Mind you, I know the ads are tailored to whatever I write about so if you interested in getting a papal blessing, or a gay pride whatever, click away!!)

No comments: