Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thankful? Hhhhmmm not so much!

It has been a very VERY busy past few days. I know I said I was almost done with my shopping, well, I wasn't quite as done as I thought I was. I am now. One gift left to get but I'm not waiting in line at 3am outside "insert toy/electric store name" for no-one. The kid will get a raincheck. I'm a heartless bitch I know! But hey, suck it up! Thanksgiving was pretty good. Relaxing (especially as I didn't do any of the cooking), fun (to see my father-in-law) and quiet (G got a Frogger game thing for the bar so the kids were on that).

So, briefly, my thankfuls and not-so-thankfuls:

Thankful for.............



Joey Harrington who plays for a football team. Or something.

Not so thankful for...........

My neighbor who likes to REV HIS BIKE AT ALL HOURS OF A BLOODY MORNING!!!!!!

Thankful for...........

George who is awesome at whatever he does!

Not so thankful for...........

er......... you know who you are!!!!!!!!

Thankful for..........

My neighbors who put their lights up early so I don't feel like a RE when I do the same!

and so on......

I have out of town visitors this weekend coming and the next so that'll be nice. Hopefully, I'll be out of the line at the post office by then!

Tomorrow? I'll have a more riveting post but I just thought you'd all be wondering where I've been.

Go on, you were weren't you? *pouts*

No comments: