Monday, October 30, 2006

Tell me, is it wrong?


That I got a teeny bit jealous at Michael who was not only having way more fun getting ready for the Halloween and Housewarming party, but he also looked way more attractive than I did? He was just one person in costume, I was apparently I variety of people! I would have thought that counted for something. Oh well, better luck next year. I will say this though. As an English person who comes from a country where Halloween is certainly not celebrated nearly half as much as it is over here in the US, I am totally growing to like Halloween and can see myself throwing a party sooner or later - of course around Halloween time!!!!!

Michael as Bree Van De Kamp
Michael having waaaaay too much fun Bree Van De Kamp
Me as Sandy from Grease, Bonnie Tyler, A very flat Dolly Parton or Katherine O'Hara!!
Unfortunately.........me

Most of the people attending the party wore costumes!

The costume-rs

A brief collage of the happenings for the night....

Halloween at Michaels

Either way, it was an absolute blast as always........ and I can't wait for next years.

No comments: