Monday, October 16, 2006

A Road Trip!

I have a training course to attend tomorrow. It's for work.

The class is in Columbus Ohio, which is a good 3.5 hour drive away. So, whenever I have to attend these classes, I always like to continue the drive down and visit my friend Terrin in Xenia for an overnighter.

Terrin of "Hi, I'm Terrin, Ahndie's best friend" fame.

PICT8123

We lived in Xenia, Ohio for about a year. I loved it there, George - not so much. He feels the same way about Terrin coincidentally! :)

But anyway. The reason for this post? I was thinking I hadn't done a photostory in forever. In fact, it was March of last year that I did my last one.

Go ahead. Read it. I'll wait here for you.

Back?

OK. So what I thought I'd do is one for the road trip today. Be warned though. Xenia is not the Metropolis that is Cleveland! (Those native to Cleveland will understand the irony!) But I'll try to make it interesting!

As you can see below, it's a looooooong drive. But get this. I will be driving down in the detective undercover car! How fab? Not so much. I want to drive in my cool, comfy, seatwarming, iPod-holding, slight hint of new-car smell, CRV. So that pretty much sucks arse.

untitled


So, I'll be back tomorrow. Have fun!

No comments: