Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Color me Purple

I just spent two hours working out at the gym! I decided that if I can manage to work off all my weight myself, I won't have to get George to shell out $$$$$$$ as mentioned previously here. I can get him to spend that money more wisely on other stuff I want :)

Anyway. I just spent an hour walking on the treadmill (at a fast 6 miles per hour), then for some insane reason, I decided to partake in my first spin class for an hour!

For those that don't know what Spinning is, I'll tell you what it isn't. It isn't sitting at a spindle thingy with a bunch of wool making Argyle sweaters with pretty patterns like this:



It IS however, sitting astride a bike, riding like a maniac, with varying degrees of intensity, downing copious amounts of water and sweating your arse off like this:



As I type this post, this is the color of my face.



I don't look graceful at all when exercising.

And while we are at it, is there a bike at all out there that doesn't have seat that looks like this?



A pretty phallic looking object that doesn't do anything for my arse except make it hurt.

I think to my next class I'll be taking a pillow!

No comments: