Thursday, August 31, 2006

Is he dead?

While watching the awesomely hilarious Comedy Central Roast of William Shatner the other night, we happened to catch the dreadful part where Farrah Fawcett tried to roast the Great Shat. *fnar fnar*

as a side note, here are before and after pics of Farrah Fawcett.



Hey, I know it's been a few years, but if you want to remain in the public eye, then practice plastic surgery like it's the exam of life and stay off the Percocet, Darvocets, hell...... any kind of 'cets.

Farrah has totally lost it. She has no idea which planet she is on and the fact that Betty White had to explain some jokes to her shows just how much she is in la la land......

Anyway, at one point Farrah mentioned that both she and The Great Shat had shagged Lee Majors and that got me thinking.

Is Lee Majors dead?




Remember the Six Million Dollar Man? The Bionic Woman? The Fall Guy? Has anyone seen him since, oh, 1981? I had to Google him to find out.

*sighs with odd relief*

Lee Majors is indeed alive. So far.

Oh, and while we are on the before and after pics, while looking up pics of Shatner, I came across this pic of Adrian Zmed of T.J. Hooker fame.

How he used to look:



and oh how the mighty have fallen:




Hey, I know I'm a bitch but you know what? I can take it just as I give it. Once I've figured out how to scan old pics of me, I'll blog about them......

I just wanted to let you all know that Lee Majors is alive, that's all......

No comments: