Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I Have a Map......




I just got back from our Insurance Agents, after paying a hefty 6 month installment for car insurance (I know, I know, all my recent - er - mishaps haven't helped) and as a gift (which I'm sure 40% of the installment went towards) they gave me a road map of the U.S, Canada and Mexico.

I'm all about freebies me.

Anyway, one of my most favorite things to do is look up places and plan to visit them one day. I usually go for odd sounding names but sometimes, stupid stuff that I like also helps in my choices.

Of course, I want to visit Dallas, Texas - obvious reasons! I would also like to visit Reno, Nevada to see if there really are some sexy officers there.

But TV shows aside, some other places I have picked out are:

So there you go. You have learned something about my favorite pastimes. Are there any places you want to visit and why?

No comments: