Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Slim Jim by any other name is.......well, what?

OK. At work, I frequently hear the phrase:

"Can you bring your Slim Jim out?" (fnar fnar............)

I mean, come on.

Obviously, my mind is firmly in the gutter, there to stay until I die and burn in hell for all that I have done, thought and said!

But until then, part of me wanted, nay - needed, to know exactly what a 'Slim Jim' looks like (I know, you did too!) so I went to the only source that could fulfill my needs.

The Internet!

Have you any idea how many different kinds of 'Slim Jims' there are in the world? I didn't.

Here, for your viewing pleasure, are a few that I found.

Slim Jim #1

Slim Jim 2

Now, I didn't quite expect this, but if you Google 'Slim Jim' this really does appear as one of the many! Not quite sure what to say about this one.

Slim Jim #2

SJ Slim Jimmy

This rather attractive bloke is also a 'Slim Jim.' Actually, his name is 'Slim Jim Phantom'. He is a member of the Stray Cats. Yep. They weren't my cup of tea either.

Slim Jim #3

A real big Slim Jim

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Does it not look like some kind of er....... toy....... you'd have in your bedroom!? hahahahahaha. Actually, this is a lamp but still, it brightened my thoughts for a sec or two! ;)

Slim Jim #4

Slim Jim 1

We get to the final picture. THIS is actually the 'Slim Jim' I referred to at the start of this post. Apprently, it is used to open cars that have the keys locked inside them.

I heard one guy ask another to bring his 'Plain Slim Jim' the other night.

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't want mine being called plain, would you? What would you prefer it to be called?

*thinks of words to describe huge, hung and runs off for some alone time*

There ends your lesson for today!

No comments: