Friday, December 09, 2005

I'm a Do-er, did ya know that? Did ya?

I have many magazine subscriptions, but one of my favorite ones is Glamour Magazine AND one of the best parts of this mag is the "Do's and Don'ts" section.

You know, the part where they have a Do and a Don't fashion section wherein they show pictures like this:

Don't!

with the eyes blacked out to protect the innocent (which, if you ask me, if you are stupid enough to wear shit like that then you SHOULD be outed!)

Anyway, I digress.

Lately, I must have been doing something right because for the past two months, I've been in the DO section (I know, men out there are all "Of course you're a do-er Andi!" *basks*).

Now I didn't actually appear IN the magazine, but the fashion rules in the positive have applied to me!

So, for you folks out there, please allow me to show you my own personal Do's and Don'ts . Don't laugh!

Don't wear something as ridiculous as this:

Hey, nice balloon hats!

But DO wear a FABULOUS hat like this!

meeat


Don't get a crappy tattoo like this:

tatt

But DO get a fab tattoo like this (Take a guess where this is on me):

One of my Tattoos

Don't dress like a 'pheasant':

pheasants-twilight-escapade


But DO dress like a Peasant:*

A definite DON'T

DON'T go skydiving naked (it does NOTHING for me) **:

naked.skydive

DO Skydive in a very flattering blue jumpsuit:

Do!

I could go on and on, but you get the picture. I'm a fashionista, a supermodel of the modern world, a go-to person for fashion advise blah blah blah........

Following in the tradition that is Glamour Magazine, coming soon on 'A Ropey Old Bird in Ohio':

"Auntie Andi Answers All "

Leave a comment / problem and I will answer your dilemma!


* A very drunk messing around picture (I do NOT dress like this)

** Would you want to be the guy holding the legs? What if someone reaches for what they think is a rip cord but it's your er............ thingy/widgy/weiner/knob?



No comments: