Friday, December 30, 2005

Let me introduce you...............

To my new BABY. My last Christmas present.

My new car

Yep. A Honda CRV-SUV. I test drove this mo-fo last night and it drove like a dream. There is a boatload of room inside it, it looks good (mine will be black), it is an automatic, what more do you need? It will be mine next week (after all the extra crap I ordered is installed)

So it will be goodbye to my caravan.

For Sale! $6k

Farewell. Adios. Taraa. You have served me well. Through travels far and wide (Nebraska, Florida, Michigan etc.,), through accidents (best left un-mentioned) and kids galore. But it was time for me to move on. My children are dwindling in numbers, and I need to look more hip and happening!

Can I give a big shout out to Jorge for always giving me what I want for Christmas...... fnar fnar.........


No comments: