Wednesday, October 12, 2005

"It's all about you" my arse.............

I have this issue with my cell phone company.

Alltel.

They suck. In fact, my very first post ever on this blog back in October of 2004 (oh blimey! My blog anniversary is tomorrow!) was complaining about Alltel.

Did I tell you they suck? Well, their slogan "It's all about you" is incorrect. It isn't about you, it's about them. All about them. Aside from their crap customer service, terrible on-line bill payment thing, poor quality signals, and generally crappy adverts in which they don't even show a live video footage of this annoying guy:

Ty

No, they use still photos with a voice over! Imagine that!

Where was I? Oh yes, anyway, they recently sent me a survey thingy to complete on-line wherein I had to rate on a scale of 0 to 5 how much I liked this and that.

I was all "Oh, you guys made a mistake there sending me this!" and was all prepared to complete it. I had a cup of tea, a biscuit and a comfy seat at hand.

So here we go:*

How do you rate our customer service (with 0 for crappy and 5 for ace) I rated 0
How quickly do we answer your questions (with 0 for crappy and 5 for ace)

Here, I tried to rate a 0 but get this! GET THIS!!!!!!

You can only rate a number once! Ha! So if you think something is crappy more than once, tough titties. You have to give a higher rating! What is THAT all about? There is a word to describe this and one isn't coming to mind. I'll leave that to you all to help me out.

They started this promotion a bit back where they credited you a minute for every dropped call! Pretty good wouldn't you say? Well, my bill is itemized and I am shocked - nay stunned - at how many calls they drop per month! I had 30 minutes credited to my account last month alone! That is 30 dropped calls in ONE MONTH!

Basically, Alltel must know how much they suck and don't want to give you the opportunity of telling them something they already know. I can't begin to tell you how much money I have had credited to my account for their ineptness (or is that ineptitude? :). They constantly mess up. I went 6 months once with EVERY bill being wrong in some way!

Anyway, I just wanted to share the survey thingy with you guys and now that I have, I gave myself something to blog about tomorrow - My Anniversary!


* actual questions - sort of

No comments: