Sunday, September 25, 2005

And as it was in the beginning..............

Yesterday I had a crappy day.

In fact, since returning from Vegas it seems like all I've had is crap. Crappy days, crappy crappy days. To top it all off, the first day back I had to work a 12 hour shift at work, and guess what? It was crap. I worked my arse off. (rewarding but still......) and I have to do it all again today after going grocery shopping then Monday? I have to drive down to Columbus for some kid of class with work, leaving my house at oh, around crappy 6 am!

So while at work last night, my husband calls me at 5 pm and tells me I have a box on the doorstep from Amazon, and I'm like, "Well, I didn't order anything!" so for the next 6 hours, I was all "Ooooh, I wonder what it is?" Kinda cheered up my crappy day!

Well, the first thing I did upon getting home (before taking off my boots and uniform etc.,) was rip that sucker open!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww!

Dallas

Yep. My buddy Michael had bought me the boxed set, Season 1 & 2 of Dallas! How fantastic is that? From the very first one! and luckily for me, I have all next week off. Wonder what I'll be doing!

Thanks Michael for cheering up my day! It was brilliant!

My days don't seem so crappy now:)

No comments: