Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I found it, I finally found it!

OK Folks, here goes.

The Cum Tree. The Man Mustard Tree. The Smells Like It Shouldn't Tree.

Want to know how I found the pic and the name? The Fabulous Google.

Yep. I Googled "Trees that smell like Cum"* and Bobs your Uncle, there they were in all their glory.

Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo biloba)

Maiden_Hair_Small

The leaf, in case you wanted to go hunt one down!

Maidenhair_tree_leaf

And you know what else? Look at the bits that belong on a tree that smells like Man Mustard.

BallsKnobby Bits

Huh. Imagine that!

My work is done. When I go for my walk tomorrow, I WILL hunt down the tree that has caused me this distress.

* If you are going to Google the same thing, beware of the bestiality sites - though what that has to do with trees and er.......stuff, I have not the foggiest!

No comments: