Sunday, July 31, 2005

Coming soon.................Oh yes, yes I will be.......

Yes, you heard that right. Want to know the reason for my excitement?

Looky here at this hunky piece of "I want his arse, RIGHT NOW!":

jvaughn

JV

Yep, Johnny Vaughn. He of the fantabulous but greatly missed Big Breakfast Show, is fronting a TV show here, hitting our screens in the Fall. Yep here, in the land that I live and love. I don't think I can wait that long. I'll be washing a lot of knickers till then believe me.......

In other news. MUSIC. As you know, I am very receptive to hearing different styles of music. I can listen to almost anything! ALMOST! My fellow bloggers have been known to share with me their selections, and although McFly takes a bit of getting used to, I am starting to like them. Ms Mac introduced me to the very hot, sexy sound of this guy:

Alex Lloyd


As I mentioned in my previous post, my lovely pink iPod, has a variety of music. But I am starting to add some other stuff. I heard the very delightful Anna Nalick singing Breath and got that immediately. I also heard Natasha Bedingfield sing 'These Words' for the first time the other day (I know, I'm probably so behind the times it is ridiculous) so have that now. There is a bit of Rod Stewart in there too, my current fave being "reason to Believe". I heard John Hiatt the other day. His song 'Feels Like Rain' is THE PERFECT SONG to make out to. Listen and tell me otherwise. (Stella, you hearing that?! for you and some Mr Mac time.......)

Some guys at work are going to a Motley Crue concert shortly and have a spare ticket. I'm trying to listen to their songs and if I like them, then I may get that ticket! I heard Girls Girls Girls just now and kinda liked that.

But then, next to Motley Crue, I have Dolly Parton and Burt Reynolds singing "Sneakin' Around" from one of my fave films:

whore

The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas

Does this make me odd? I just like different music and I'm open to all kinds, well, I'll give thema go. Some, I just can't get into. Name a song that you like, and I'll listen and tell you what I think!

My Kids. Yep, they are back tomorrow night. My time of peace, tranquility, tidy house, TV shows that I want to watch, no whining, arguing and shouting is over. But I have missed them. ALOT.

Counting down the days.

18 days - till Claire Bear gets here.
20 days - till Switzerland to see these wonderful people.



30 days - till school gets in.
49 days - till Las Vegas.
87 days till my birthday.

I won't even get into Christmas..........

No comments: