Thursday, May 05, 2005

My boobs, hooters, cans, melons, breasts and or gazoongas.

There has been a lot of talk about the afore-mentioned items on not only my blog but on others such as Antipodees, Ms Macs, Whatevasista and NickleAnnies.

Let me tell you, I have never felt more proud!

My bosoms never really came in to play until about 10 years ago. Up until that time, my boobs were more 'in-growing', in fact, some people mistook my shoulder blades as backward boobs. Really!

Then for some reason, they grew. Amazing. I think that putting weight on also enhanced them (and is the only reason that I don't want to lose weight for fear of the shrinkage and we all know what shrinky boobs look like.)

Jonathan are you puking right about now?

Anyway, while my boobs are not humungous, (they just appear so in the profile pic) they are just OK.

As you know, they look like this:

BP7

Not like this:

tubular-small-breast

Like this:

DSCF2240

But not like this:

after-second-pregnancy


They kinda look like this:

Andi1

But they definitely don't look like this!

man-big-breasts

So I guess all I'm saying is that while they are by no means extra special, they are mine and are treated well.

I am however, overwhelmed at the attention that they are receiving from you all, and long may it continue.

Thank you!
XXXXXXXX

No comments: