Thursday, May 19, 2005

A fantabulous thirty'something'.............

See her?

S Mac

Sexy Stella?

9950195_a35b3aaf7d_m

Ms Mac?

Smac

The Pink Lady?

sfeet

Well, it's her birthday today!!!!! Yep. Her birthday.

Now, Ms Mac (and I'm sure it drives her mental me alternating between Ms Mac and Stella) but regardless, she has become one of my very best friends - and we haven't even met yet!

I can honestly say that she must be my long lost twin, even though she already has one.....

We talk via e-mail/IM/phone/Skype on a daily basis, and the stuff we talk about? Well, we cover every subject and things we probably shouldn't talk about! There have been so many times that I have been about to drop off to sleep and started laughing hysterically at the things we said and did, and I want to call her and say "Oh My God................" but with time constraints etc., that is hard to do! I know I've woken her up about twice to talk and she just yawns .........

Stella was the very first person that linked me. That says alot about her. I feel like I have known her forever and I can't believe it's only been since about November! Mad!

Anyway, we will be meeting soon, and Stella, I just want to say that it is an honor to know you, to be your friend and to have you as my friend. I hope that today is a very good day for you, I hope you like your presents and I hope you have many more great birthdays! You deserve it.

Feel free to go visit her here and wish her all the best! (after you have left me a comment that is!)


No comments: