Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Am I being grumpy if.........

When I wake up on a morning with my bedroom windows open, I want to take a shotgun and shoot every single bird in Lake County for waking me up?

~

if after receiving this e-mail:

alltel

from my cell phone company** asking me to help them to make Oprah's dreams come true, I send them an e-mail asking "How about you make my dreams come true and actually provide a fucking signal for where I live?"
~

I refuse to let my kids eat anything ever again, after seeing an empty pack of these?

P-p-p-pick up a penguin

They were clearly sent to me. ME. The package was not addressed to the Knapp Gannets. No, it wasn't.


Am I being grumpy? You tell me?

*goes back to bed to try and degrumpify............*

** Yes, Alltel, you are officially THE worst cell phone in history. Dream that!

No comments: