Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sunday Somethings..........

Things that piss me off lately:

Non-salads

Why is it that whenever I order a Wendy's salad that promises to look like this:

salad

I invariably get something that is comprised of just this:

lettuce-iceberg

and a possible tomato, with a fleeting introduction of an onion? If I only wanted a head of lettuce (especially the chunky tasty lumps !!!!!?) I would have gone to the store and bought myself one.

Snow in almost-May! WTF????????????

untitled


Bad grades - AGAIN

grades1

and last but not least.....

People who say "Acrossed" instead of how it SHOULD be pronounced, "Across". Why do they do that? Tell me, why?

But on the upside:


I am loving my new saying "Get Me!" (courtesy of the ever delightful Stella)

I also love my forgotten (but now remembered) polite way of telling people to "Bog Off".

I love blogging and reading blogs from people that actually not only mention me, but that do so in a good way!

I love smiling and seeing people smile.

I am loving the new before and after effects of my new hair-do here

and as much I'm NOT loving the snow right now, I AM loving living here in the good ol' US of A.

gbusaaj

No comments: