Thursday, March 24, 2005

Go do it! Now!

Tired of the same old same old? Well, be tired no more folks! That clever chappy over at Whatevasista has created his one of a kind Blog of the Month Award herein known as WSBOTM.

After being fed up with other people creating then abandoning their own awards, he came up with his own, and rightly so. Who wants a crappy old any-kind award when you can have your very own WSBOTM Award! I know which I'd prefer. In a recent survey 9 out of 10 housewives (and the 10th was a frigid bitch) said they preferred a Whatevasista award!

Hwifecard

"But I'd sure like one of those WSBOMA's"

So go ahead and nominate. He is accepting nominations by e-mail only (the only way it should be done) and once he has received a blog, he will peruse, and poke around! fnar fnar! and then he will announce a winner! Yeah!

I know who I'm voting for! But who are you voting for?

No comments: