Thursday, March 31, 2005

English things I want.....

Anyone English who lives abroad, understands exactly what I mean when I say the following:

I MISS ALL THINGS ENGLISH (well, aside from the weather, certain people, crap driving, small houses, small streets....etc.,)

Actually, I miss certain things, and I have noticed on a few other blogs that people are doing exchange programmes for items. Well, I don't know if I can be arsed doing all that, so here is a list of things I miss (that are far too expensive to buy over here in the US). If anyone feels like buying me something, send me an e-mail and I'll send you my address. I'll send you something American back if there is anything particular you want, (I can't guarantee this) but in the meantime, here is my list.

You may have some of these items laying around in your cupboards, so here is your chance to put them to good use......

How blatant is this begging? I know, shameful. But still, send it anyway......

No comments: