Friday, April 01, 2005

I am not alone......

I was surfing through some blogs and came across Frally's most recent post and I just marveled* at the picture of her feet and odd toes.

Seriously. Now, I think my feet and toes are pretty normal, but my husband does nothing but laugh at my toes.......

What do you think?

DSCF1779

Now, most of my toes are average length (my dad always called them 'piano toes' though I never played a piano I have no idea where that came from!). My little toe has always curled around like that, and it is little, hence being called my 'little toe.'

The little toe thing is a hereditary thing. My dad, uncle, brothers and my kids have this, I like to call it a "Mason Thang". Personally I don't think there is anything wrong, but my husband thinks otherwise! This from a guy who has what I can only describe as club feet! Let's see if he puts a pic up of his mud stompers!

But what do you think? Odd or not? and how are your feet?


* Dictionary dot com shows marveled to be : "One that evokes surprise, admiration, or wonder." Frally, your feet do all that and more!

No comments: