Thursday, March 31, 2005

Oh, another trip....... get comfy folks........

Well, after my hugely successful trip to the United States Post Office, I thought that I should get out more. So I did. I went to the Chinese for lunch, and here below, you will see it documented.

As you can see, it was a very overcast day, kinda reminiscent of England......

DSCF1755


Here, you can see just how tidy I am and how rich I am. This is the inside of my van, where not only are there week old dregs in the bottom of my cup (a phobia I have had since nursery where they used to make us drink hot chocolate but when you got to the end of the drink there were 'bits' and I hated that so now I leave that bit in whatever I drink!) but you can also see 38 cents in change. Woo hoo, big spender here! You can also see my XM radio thingy. I could have spent $400 odd dollars if I wanted but no, I'm a skinflint and only paid $129. Either way, I don't get crappy commercials!

DSCF1756


Doesn't this just make you want to puke? $2.25! What the .........?

DSCF1761


And just so I know where I am going....

DSCF1762


and you couldn't get anywhere for these sodding dragons left right and center......

2731950024-0402-1717-4508_SM

but once I got a bit medieval on their arses, I was home free!

Imagine my surprise when I saw a few of my friends there!

stella macxgeorge_clooney

Mr and Mrs Mac

WSspunky_lad19200dnp

Whatevasista and Face Party boy....

Even Mary the Letter Getter was trying to get in on some action but like the inn keeper told Joseph and Mary, "Ain't no room in here my brotha"

hertzler_b


Anyway, I ordered my fave appetizer.....

DSCF1766

POTSTICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then it was time to go home. I drove the scenic route and imagine my surprise when I saw the very remains of the iceberg that hit the Titanic.

DSCF1770

"Is there anybody out there?" (said in crappy Welsh accent)

I went to the drive through ATM and saw this which just astounded me! Aren't the blind worse off already (Surely not being able to read blogs is bad enough) but for someone to do this, well, words escape me......

DSCF1737

You'd be pissed if you kept trying to withdraw money and more came out than you thought.

Anyway, I was pretty exhausted after my day out, but it was fun. I won't be going anywhere for the next few days, but I'm thinking that Ms Mac will be detailing her next trip (anywhere) so it should be fun watching her trip.

Well, thats it folks for now........

*FYI Mary isn't real but the ice is.......

No comments: