Saturday, March 26, 2005

Bloody kids, headaches and eminating smells

Exactly why I haven't blogged for a bit.

# 2 son is killing me. Having a skanky assed ho in his bedroom when we weren't home. I don't EVEN want to think about what they were doing.

I have a headache from my graveyard shift which won't go away and I don't know what to do about it. Pills and stuff aren't helping.

We have a smell (and no, it isn't a good one) eminating from our downstairs toilet (as in - something may be leaking.............) so G is now ripping up all the flooring etc., so he is in a really good mood.

Three reasons why I haven't blogged and won't blog more today. I'll have a good one tomorrow for you that I am working hard on though. Just bear with me. Leave me a comment though and tell me that your day is going much better?

No comments: