Monday, March 14, 2005

Are YOU baffled?

I just finished work and should be all de-stressing about now, but I'm not.

Sometimes, things happen that just baffle me. Not often, but when they do come along, I'm thrown in to the country known as Baffle, and become a citizen of said country hence becoming a baffled citizen.

Seriously. I'm Mrs Baffle, 123 Baffle Lane, Baffle, Bafflerica........

You see, my kids do shit sometimes that just makes me scratch my head and think....

WTFwereyouthinking

# 2 son, the one who's arse I was protecting like a lion last week, did something stupid. Not intentionally at first, but made the situation worse and took the situation into his own hands thinking that doing this, he was saving me and G hassle and time.

He is 14 years old. Thinking is not what he is best at. This 'thing' isn't life threatening, nor Officer I'm-An-Ass inducing, but sometimes, I'm just exhausted, trying to think of where he came up with this ridiculous notion that he was in fact being helpful.

I'm not going to baffle you all by going into explanations, as the country OF Baffle is already overpopulated. Suffice to say that I am waiting for the day that I can wake up and no longer be a citizen. I know I have a long wait!

In other news........

Here is a quick list of my thoughts as the remainder of today goes:

  • I love Nancy Grace, and I don't mean like that!
  • I'm sick of hearing about J-Lo.
  • I love hearing about Robbie and Ms Mac's torrid affair.
  • I love reading about other people's dads, like Kim's and Panthergirl's as it reminds me of how much I miss mine, and yes folks, I'm going to do a post about him someday.
  • This is scary shit. ANY and I mean ANY time I go to the coast when I visit back home, I always stay well away from these sea walls. It makes me physically ill thinking about those waves crashing over. I'm getting upset about it now so I'm going onto something else. I once got stuck on Filey cliffs with my kids and have NEVER been so scared in my entire life.
  • This film is so unbelievable that I am going to devote an entire post to it tomorrow. If you haven't seen it yet, you should.
And that is about it. I am now going to get a hot bath and a glass of wine (yes, it is only 3:56 pm but I'm baffled OK!!!!!)

How was your day?


No comments: