Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Testing testing........

This morning I have the 4th part of my interviewing schedule for the Police Dispatcher job. I have had the initial exam, the interview, the background check (which included sending all my neighbours a letter asking them info about me - charming!) and now I have my psychological test which takes anywhere from 2 hours to 4 hours. Have you ever done a test like that? They are really good - especially if you get the results and you can see how just messed up you really are! If you don't get to see them, you just wander around aimlessly in life not knowing who you are......... I won't get to see them but I'm sure all you out there already know what kind of person I am! Loving, happy, cheerful, giving.... I could go on!

I'll be back later to let you know how I got on! Fingers crossed....

No comments: