Tuesday, February 26, 2008

In Other News...................

This past weekend, I decided to do something daring and different. I know! Me!

Anyway, a couple of months ago, I signed up for the Polar Bear Plunge here in North East Ohio. Basically, you get sponsored and jump in a freezing lake. I know this sounds like lots fun (!!!!!) and to tell the truth it was! I also decided to integrate this with a "Trash The Dress" type thing and actually did the plunge in my wedding dress ~ which is now being dry cleaned!

Here are a couple of pictures from the aforementioned plunge.

283/365 - Plunging Cold Much?

and you can catch more by checking here and here.

I was drunk. I was cold. I was dunked in the freezing lake.

I'm TOTALLY doing it again next year!

Let me think, what else is going on?

*thinks*

Not much actually. Oh, I signed up for this "Call Me" service on this blog so in case you can't be arsed typing a long message, just call and you'll either get a voicemail in a fantastically sexy accent or you'll get to speak to me live!

I know! So get dialing!



Back at ya later!

No comments: