Monday, February 05, 2007

Is it cold out there?

I'd say yes! Here, in Ohio, the kids have yet ANOTHER day off for a 'snow day'. I know my kids aren't babies and basically look after themselves, but please. My days are MY days.

My watching Dallas, wearing PJ's till 3pm, sleeping when I want days.

Kids just get in the way of all that. Plus, they then use my laziness to argue back with me when I tell themt o do stuff. So please Mother Nature, warm the fuck up!

Here is a brief snippet of local news:

"A bone-chilling Arctic cold wave with temperatures as low as 42 below zero shut down schools for thousands of youngsters Monday, sent homeless people into shelters and put car batteries on the disabled list from the northern Plains across the Great Lakes. It was so cold in Toledo, Ohio -- 5 above zero at noon, up from 4 below -- that the city closed its outdoor ice rink. "The irony is not lost on us," said city spokesman Brian Schwartz."

Anyway. I'm afraid that's all I have today. It's far too cold to blog.

No comments: