Saturday, September 16, 2006

Rainbows and Mittens and Mint Flavored Kittens....

These are a few of my favorite things...... Presumably those are the wrong words but you get the gist.....

Anyway. Turn your speakers on and click here and within mere seconds you will find yourself transported to my new favorite thing on the planet!

I feel like such a Cockney.

Anyway. George got me a box of this fantastic stuff last year for Christmas (I didn't say I wasn't easy!!!) and aside from PG Tips and the like, it is the closest thing to English Tea I have found and cheaper too! Anyway, the store has run out of the tea *sobs*. You can buy it in England and as I live in the States, this isn't too easy a thing to shop for. So, here is my offer!

If anyone UK-side wants to purchase some of this tea for me (and mail it), let me know (e-mail me) and I will send you something American likewise.

Not too bad an offer? I didn't think so.

No comments: