Sunday, July 23, 2006

Things recently heard in New Zealand

"We're Jammin' We're Jammin' We're Jammin".
"Nothing screams tourist like a woolly 'at and 'oodie".
"Me Batteries...............................!" .
"Look at him screaming like a big girl!".
"I just fell in love with an electric blanket!"
"Would it be rude if I went to bed at 8:00 pm?" "No?" "Goodnight then!"
"I need the internet noooooooooooooooow"
"It's cooooooooooooooold"
"Do they sell sweaters here? By the dozen?"
"Thats the EMS siren, they saw my head coming through the roof!"
"Just eat 'em raw, they are creamy"
"I want to talk like her......."
"12.50 for half an hour? Cheap!!"
"It only holds 124 pictures?"
"Mam, stop hitting me!"
"There's a cow having a baby!" "A baby?" "I might mean calf..."
"Can you really go 100 miles per hour?"

As you can see, we are here. My brothers took us 'Up North' - Bay of Islands - and I didn't have time to e-mail, call or take papers with important numbers on for contacting people..... apologies will follow.

Here in New Zealand, it's cold. It is their Winter. We see the steam coming from our mouths early in the morning but by lunchtime, I'm in a t-shirt and Daniel is jumping in a freezing cold river from cliffs! What's up with that?

Doing my 'ead in it is!

Anyway. Just wanted to keep in touch with you all and let you know what's going on. We will be up here till Wednesday. I shall post again with some pictures....

Later gaters........

No comments: