Tuesday, March 21, 2006

You tell me, what do you want to hear about?

I noticed that I haven't blogged in almost a bloody week. What's THAT all about?

I'll tell you. Life got in the way. So many things to blog about so little time........

Should I tell you about my #1 son (17 years old) getting lost in Australia and calling me here all the way in the US to call my brothers back in New Zealand to get the address of where he SHOULD be at?

Should I tell you about #1 son (who will never get to 18 at this rate) THEN calling me to tell me that New Zealand wouldn't let him back in the country unless he had an exit ticket back to the US and how we THEN had to buy him yet another expensive ticket just so he could travel?

Should I tell you about getting caught speeding ("apparently" doing 60 in a 35) ?

Should I tell you about how #2 son is grounded AGAIN?

Should I discuss with you my reasoning behind just wanting to go au-naturelle with the grey in my hair coz I'm sick of coloring it to no avail?

Should I ask for your pity that with everything going on I forgot to not only watch or tape The Amazing Race but Survivor too?

Should I discuss with you my thoughts on Walk The Line, that I recently purchased and watched and fell in love with?

Should I give you details on what's on my NEW white iPod? Pictures and all?

Should I tell you that I started (yet again) a new workout/diet thingy?

See? All these things going on and I don't know where to start. Stress, grey hair, it's all there.............

Please, discuss amongst yourselves!

No comments: