Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Oh, you were looking for ME?

Sometimes it feels like I only posted a day or so ago, but then, I take a look at my last post and it was almost last bloody year! What's THAT all about?

Well, here, for you folks that may have been wondering where I have been, what I've been doing and all the other good stuff............

A Review!

I've been working. ALOT. (I like working so this isn't a whine)

An Old 'blond' pic but you get the idea!

Dressed for work

Losing weight! I actually started at 185 but I didn't start taking pics till 182)

This is before weight

to this:

172.8!!!!  Blimey!

It may not seem much to some of you but it feels good to me and I still have a weighs (Sorry!) to go!

Worrying about where these precious things will go if I lose more weight!

Boobs Boobs Boobs

Wondering where I went wrong with #1 son

DSCF1950

but knowing that it will all work itself out in the end.

Wishing that when life gets too hard for me, I could take this exit!

DSCF1990

Picking up a "little bit shitfaced" #2 son from the local PD.

Dan

Looking at this picture I took back in June;

Sunset on Lake Erie

then looking at this stuff while picking my kids up from school! Bugger. I hate Winter.

Hail-y type snow stuff!

and apparently there is more to come!

In my spare time, going drinking with my friends from work, one of whom is:

Deana
Deana Bird Me and Deana

and by DRINKING, I mean getting trashed, minging, shitfaced, blind stinking drunk while having a good time.

Having my mum visit for a fortnight! She just went back too soon that's all!

Nanna

Watching my favorite shows, LOST, The Biggest Loser, Survivor, My Name is Earl and anything else that may be on TV!

Things I haven't been doing since you last heard from me.

Blogging.
E-Mailing.
Keeping in touch with friends.

Sorry. I'll try better next time.



No comments: