Thursday, August 11, 2005

I am so doing this!

As you know, I am a very 'on the spur of the moment' type of person. I'm also a person that is game for anything. (unless eating brussel sprouts is called for then sorry, I'm out!)

So, I'm feeling the call of doing something wacky and out there. And I'm going to do it.

I watched an episode of The Amazing Race the other day and the teams had to do a tandem sky-dive.

I am so doing it too. Really.

tandem

I probably won't wear the dayglo shit these people are wearing........

I researched the internet and found this local skydiving place. As you can see I am too chickenshit to do an actual on-my-own dive, even though my mother did one a few years back (I know! Can you believe it?) Maybe if all goes well with this first tandem one then I'll go on my own. Maybe.

But for the time being, I'm checking out the tandem thing. Claire comes over in a couple of days and I told her that I am going to look for something interesting to do while she is here (when we get back from the Macs) and she told me she is up for whatever I suggest!

I am going to see if I can get other people to come with us, I mean the more the merrier right? I doubt G will do it, but what about you Kim? or what about you Jill? I'm hoping that someone will want to. I get the feeling that the people I think would do it won't, and the people who I wouldn't, will.

Anyway, I'm planning on doing it late August (as I said, after the Mac visit) so people, you have time!

Just let me know.

No comments: