Tuesday, April 19, 2005

First come first served......

OK Folks! Flickr (the fabulous people who store pics etc.,) have thanked me for being such a good customer! Which of course I am.

Anyway, they extended my service for a year for free, and, AND, get this, they are giving two free YES FREE, FREE accounts away! These are usually worth $24.95 and you are getting them for FREE (are we understanding the FREE concept yet folks?)

Here is what you get!

new_upgrade_page

You can blog from this site directly, you can make those cute slideshows that I do, you can do great things with this service. I love this site.

So, if you want one, let me know. I need your e-mail address, so either leave it in comments or use the little flashy E-MAIL ME icon on the menu over there on your right!

They only gave me two! So first come, first served.

No comments: