Monday, March 21, 2005

W.A.T.E.S. tracking system......

W.A.T.E.S (where are the elf shorts?)

OK Folks. I tried my best and here is what I came up with. I'm sure once I've fiddled with it (fnar fnar) it will be better but for now, you'll have to make do. I will also be funnier in future, I promise!

So, bookmark this and your password is elf shorts

I have it bookmarked over there on the right.....

If you have any problems let me know. I can also send e-mails when it is updated so if you want to keep up with the E.S.F (Elf Shorts Fans - try saying THAT three times fast!) crowd, leave me your e-mail addy and I can do that! Oh and make sure you leave a comment on the guestbook over at W.A.T.E.S so I know you came and went!

So, I wonder how Whatevasista is doing over there???????????

No comments: