Thursday, March 03, 2005

Pros and Cons.......

Pro: I love my new job with a vengeance
Con: Because of the nature of my job, I can't tell you anything about it!

Pro: I love getting things in the mail I wasn't expecting
Con: I don't get much except bills

Pro: Claire bear sent me some Penguins and Caramacs in the mail however
Con: I'm gonna weigh about 10 pounds heavier after I've eaten them.

Pro: I love living where I live
Con: I have to live through Winters here

Pro: Ms Mac was gonna send me some more Penguins
Con: My mailman must have been hungry

Pro: I love the show LOST
Con: They keep showing repeats (Damn the TV Bosses)

Pro: I'm gonna get me some 'afternoon' delight in about an hour
Con: I'm not taking pictures for you guys!!!!!!!!

Give me an example of a pro and con that has affected you today!

.

No comments: