Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Get me home......

This is so much fun!

Try this and see how far you can keep this drunk man up.

You just move your mouse left to right (no clicking) to keep him walking in a straight line. The object of the game is to keep him walking, without falling over, by using your mouse from left to right or right to left, you can't see your mouse which makes it more difficult.

Apparently the record is 82 meters! (It's in German but all you need to do is wait for the word 'start'!!!! - so cut and paste the following link!)

http://www.wagenschenke.ch/

Let me know what you reach!

Oh, and how funny is this!!!

wear
"What shall I wear to court today?"

And can someone please tell me when THIS is gonna stop? Bloody March is already here and we STILL have to put up with this crap?

I will be watching these 3 blogs for the answers to the interview questions I posed! Cheryl's, Sis's and Rebecca's. Updates will follow accordingly......

Oh, and my final note? I miss you Ms Mac!

No comments: