Friday, December 10, 2004

TGIF

R.I.P

Now here is a musician truly worth mourning......

Can we have a moments silence......



You know you are going to have THAT song in your head for the rest of the day! :)

Thanks

to Ms Mac for adding me to her links! Yay!

Addiction

I have never been addicted to anything in my life, but I have to stand up today and say "Hi, my name is Andrea Knapp and I am a Blog Explosion Addict" This thing is just SO addictive! I mean, you sit at your computer thinking you'll just check your e-mails etc., then you kinda click over and before you know it, you have been sat at your computer for 2 hours and you didn't even realise! But I have seen so many other Blogs, some good and some really bad and it has just opened my world! So damn you Blog Explosion, damn you :)

It is just 10:00 am so I will be back later......

No comments: