Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Snow snow go away .....

and never come back! aaarrrrggghhhhhhh I don't know how people can live in places where it snows all year round. You must be demented! we have only had snow for a day and a half and I'm already feeling it.

My husband is really ill this morning, flu or something like it, but do you think he'll stay in bed and sort himself out with Theraflu or such like? No, he goes to work. I think he was snoring before his head hit the pillow last night, so being the lovely wife I am, I got up, and went to sleep in the spare bed in my daughters room. Only she didn't have her quilt on it, no, I was covered with something the size of a teatowel so froze my arse off all night. Now I'm gonna get sick! :)

The weather report at the side here, says it is -1 and overcast. I don't think so. It is easily -10 and snowing. Look out the window you weathermen!!!!!!!! I'm gonna take tons of pics to prove it too!

Claire Bear is in the air! Wee-hee! Hopefully her plane will land! That would suck if it didn't! Seeing as where she is coming from, she'll more than likely get off the plane wearing a strappy top and sandals! Oh, she'll change......... :) How much do you bet her first purchase will be hat scarf and gloves?

Anyway, tons to do, and I want to get off before I see the Blog Explosion button calling my name....

Talk more later gaters..........

No comments: