Friday, December 17, 2004

BoB

No, not Tall Bob, or Bobs your Uncle, but Bob! Yes, Best of Blog (awards).... Apparently, BoB sounds better than BoBa, which makes you think of Bubba and Hillbillies etc., and we won't go there.......

I got nominated! who knew? It was probably my husband but hey, any vote counts I guess! It gets the ball rolling for you all to get out there and vote for me too! Go here and let your vote count folks.... Dooce practically has a category for herself but you know what? Her Blog rocks and she deserves it. But little ol' me? Whoddathunk? I'm already preparing my acceptance speech!

The thing is, what category was I nominated in? Best Knitting/Craft Blog? Best Education/Homeschooling Blog? I know it wasn't Best Weight Loss Blog! So if anyone out there wants to do some research for me, go ahead and drop me a line! I guess I could just ask the old Ball and Chain (he he) what he nominated me for. Probably Best Sex Blog or something similar! unless there is a Best Whiner Blog (and I bet there is!!!!) and I would be the ONLY person nominated in that!!!!

Anyway, whoever nominated me, cheers!

Now, today is Friday and what do we have planned today? I was expecting to have to go to the Social Security office every day until next Christmas so I have at least 3 spare hours a day to re-plan!!!!!! I think we are are going to see my friend Deb for coffee this morning, then the day is free. Claire got all her presents yesterday (and they are good ones George!!!!), so we are done with shopping. Oh, by the way, I know I posted my Horlicks picture yesterday but here I am using it!! Its the end of the day so excuse the Hagrid-ness.........

We may go out tonight for a few beers, and tomorrow night we have Rick and Jill's Christmas party to go to and I am SOOOO looking forward to that. One of these days I'm going to do a whole Blog on the Top 10 Excellent parties I have been to and Rick and Jills will be in the top 3! But thats another day. I'll be taking pictures so you can see the excellent-ness for yourself....

Anyway, it's early, I have to get my kids off to school, so I shall leave again with a thanks for my nomination and a talk to you later guys....

P.S. Here is a picture of my sofa eating Claire up. She wants to pack it in her suitcase when she leaves! Before she leaves, I'm going to do a whole montage (sp?) of pictures with Claire and the sofa..... :)

No comments: