Tuesday, November 02, 2004

So my husband got back from voting at lunchtime (after being rear-ended - and not in a good way!!!!! ) and I find out that he voted Libertarian!

Yes, you heard me, Libertarian. He said that he didn't like either the Republican or Democratic candidate and that he voted how he did because of this (well, he kinda also agrees with the Libertarian views I guess). This is the thing though, I feel like it is almost a wasted vote. I could understand if the Libertarians were up there %age wise with the other parties, but they are in the low 1%. I know you will be thinking how will they ever get "Up there" if people don't vote? But I mean, look at this. They don't even get a mention. It's kind of like asking people to vote for their favorite food and their choices are:

  1. Chocolate
  2. Apple Pie
  3. Sprouts

Are you understanding me? I mean, what is up with that?

I never thought I would get this stressed out about the elections. I tried to find out ways to de-stress and this is the perfect way - well, for simple minded folks like me :)


No comments: