Friday, November 19, 2004

My night in.....

Well, G went to Columbus today to see his old buddy Doug and they are out carousing and drinking and all the stuff that is associated with carousing... (do people even use that word any more?) It's better than whoring, on the pull, getting shitfaced, etc., Don't you agree? :) He'll be back tomorrow.

This means that I am spending the night in, alone.

The kids are all staying out at friends houses, and I'm spending the night in, alone.

Does anyone get the feeling I'm alone tonight? :)

All I'll be doing is drinking some red wine (woo hoo - living the highlife) and watching whatever the TV throws out at me. I have a few DVDs of the Sopranos to catch up on, so if anyone else is spending the night in, alone, and you want some company? Come round. You know where I live, I'm just a hop skip and a jump away (well, a plane ride for some of you but hey, if Santa can get round the world in one night, you can bloody well get here in time!!!) and bring something to drink!

Thats all I have to say. I'm off, to spend the night in, alone.........lone...lone....lone...lone (thats an echo in case you weren't aware)

No comments: