Monday, November 01, 2004

55 days to Christmas..............

Can you believe it? 55 days! My kids were telling me what they wanted for Christmas December 26th last year so I've had a long time to get it sorted...... Great.

OK. The prosecution is winding down in the Scott Peterson trial. This guy is so guilty...... Thats all I have to say about that.

This shit drives me mad. People have NOTHING better to do with their time than worry about Harry Sodding Potter. I mean, we have wars going on, hunger and starvation in the world, but ooooh, Harry Potter.........? Whatever.

And god forbid during all these times of sadness, you should have fun. there is always someone who has to stop you......

I went to the Police Department this afternoon to sit with the dispatcher for a while, see how it all works. I got a letter from them Saturday saying that I am number 3 on their list. I found out this afty that I am in fact number 2 so who knows. It was interesting though (especially the part where they got a call about 4 juveniles messing around in a car - and I prayed it wouldn't be any of my kids! hahahahahaha). Turns out it wasn't.

Nothing else happened that I can think of. Let me think........

No comments: