Friday, October 15, 2004

So, today has been a so-so day. It pissed it down if that gives you an indication! As you can see I have been messing about with pictures etc., on this site and am starting to get the hang of it. MInd you, there is one picture I can't get rid of, so I'm sorry but you'll have to suck it up!

Something that really did cheer me up no end was the fact that my VERY VERY favorite TV show Nip Tuck is going to be shown on Sundays from the very first episode! If you don't watch this show you should! The season finale was amazing! Whodathunk?. On a sad note, Rescue Me just finished this seasons show. If anyone has any comments on these shows, feel free to e-mail me! One show that is driving us mad is the latest CBS offering of Survivor not to be confused with Survivor the crap band!. To keep me going during the week, I have the very excellent Court TV which is not only having EXCELLENT Scott "I'm a wife killing SOB" Peterson coverage, but also the Ted Binion case is being re-tried. Something to look forward to!

I have to go out now and think of something..... As ET once said "I'll be right back" or was that Ahhhnald?

No comments: