Thursday, October 28, 2004

I've been sitting here for about half an hour trying to think of something to write about, and my mind is still clear. It is pretty obvious that not much has happened today.

I watched shows that I have taped on my DVR - Regis and Kelly which I am totally getting into - Tomorrows show is the Halloween special and that is usually pretty good. We had two CSI's that were on. I LOVE that show and Grissom is a hottie! I know I'm getting old coz all the guys I fancy are in their 30's - 40's...... But who cares? I went shopping, met G for lunch, then came home. The Police Dept called and asked if I wanted to sit with their dispatcher for a while to see how that goes and so I can get a grasp of what they do. That is no guarantee but fingers crossed!

I am actually going to meet Michelle for dinner then come home and watch SURVIVOR! Hopefully to see either Rory or Scout voted off (would it be asking for too much if they both get voted off?)

Did anyone read this?

Anyway, that has been my day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andi! I am so going to try that "make money fall like rain" thing!! I'm sure I could swing it over here!! };)

T.BAg. xxx