Wednesday, October 27, 2004

I think I'm going deaf......

I kid you not! People have been saying for ages that they think I'm deaf coz I don't listen to them, and I always used to say it was "selective hearing" coz quite frankly, have you tried listening to EVERY person who talks to you in an interested way? I bet you haven't, I bet you have zoned out once or twice! Well, lately, I have noticed that whenever I watch TV I always sit like the bottom right picture, and it hurts like a you know what! I swear it is because I'm losing my hearing in my right ear. Guess I should get it checked out huh?

Can I just say how totally amazing Google is. You can type in ANYTHING and they have it. You could type in BORING STUFF and this is what you get. How amazing is that? and if you spell something wrong, it actually thinks for you and says "Did you mean this?............" Cool!

How many of you have ever Googled yourself? ? Apparently there are 169,000 sites that have my name in them (None of them dodgy) and it only took 0.38 seconds to find me! Brilliant!

Well, hope you all had a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are back to number one on the google search. As you should be,
Luv
Mum.