Monday, June 04, 2007

In a nutshell........

bugger all has been happening lately and rather than bore you to death with "today I woke up" and "today I watched TV" and "today I took a dump", I thought I'd wait a while to see if anything exciting happened.

It didn't.

So, today, I woke up............


Actually, seeing as the weather has been nice of late, we opened the pool:

24/365 - STILL with the farmers V-tan *sulks*

sorted out the yard:

In a nutshell, he worked his arse off this weekendLawn Lights

and basically have chilled out and spent time together as a family - even Nick came round - I KNOW!!!!!!

I really wish I had something more exciting to tell you but I don't. I fear this blog may just end up dying a slow death unless something happens and I would really hate for that to happen. So, over the next few days, I think I'm going to re-vamp the blog, give it a new look, get rid of those pictures at the top and replace them with better ones, and come up with some topics worthy of your time and attention - coz you do give it your all don't you once you come to see my page?

Yes, I thought so!

So, don't count me out quite yet. I'm hanging in there........

No comments: